Get the skills to create or enhance your Charity / Social Enterprise's Instagram account!
Never sure exactly how to use Instagram for your organisation?
Not sure what to post or when to post it?
Want to get great results like your competitors?
Want to understand when to use hashtags and how many?
In this small, friendly & interactive workshop you'll leave armed with:
- The tools to get your Insta account the right look & feel for your organisation
- The knowledge (and super useful template!) to create your Instagram strategy
- Ways to use it effectively for your audience - best practice
- The tools for how to plan and create relevant and amazing content
- A clear understanding of how to analyse your results
- An Intro to the importance of using Instagram Stories
The workshop will be 2.5 hrs and include coffee. Tickets cost £149
Please note - part of the learning experience of this workshop is learning from and networking with other similar organisations to yourselves - if the group is too small I will rearrange an alternative date. You will be notified if this is the case at least 48hrs in advance.
Vanessa is a Social Media Consultant & Facebook Advertising Strategist. Her background is third sector having worked Oxfam GB, Parkinsons UK, Clic Sargent and The Air Ambulance Service amongst others.